Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Funnies

This will be a new weekly institution here at TGOEM, every Friday when I get back from class I end up perusing the series of tubes that is the internet and stumble upon the weeks best political cartoons. I first got into political cartoons when I was in 6th grade and we had to read them every week in Social Studies. I'd like to thanks my teacher, Mrs. Gable, for hooking me into political cartoons, I believe they are a great source of comedy and sarcasm, and the best ones always leave you thinking. So I'm going to post a couple from this week in hopes that I can hook you guys on these things.




I think this one is brilliant, it has recently seemed as though Clinton has been playing checkers to Obama's chess especially when Hillary started hootin and hollerin last weekend like a crazy woman.



This is for any sports fans, notice the picture the guy is taking down.




I think every democrat feels the exact same way about Ralph Nader.

1 comment:

joel said...

the first one is awesome